NRH Management (@nickr_h) is the agency of Nick Ranceford-Hadley. Nick has been an agent for twenty five years, most of which at Noel Gay Artists, where he was Managing Director. He has represented many of the great names in the entertainment business from the creators of The Weakest Link to the late Sir David Frost.
We talked about...
- Who works for who?
- Is it better to approach an agent or wait for them to come to you?
- What does / doesn’t he do?
- How he (and his clients) have benefitted by quotas.
- Why he started an agency and how he operates differently
- What should you look for in an agent.
This podcast would be great for anyone who is interested in finding the right agent and going about it in a professional way. It would also be of interest to any comedy fans who want to know more about who works behind-the-scenes to make their favourite performers famous...