Dan Berg (@mrdanielberg) is a writer and comedian from London who founded Fringe Funder (@fringefunder) as a means to help comedians raise the money to do Edinburgh and more recently launched the on-demand streaming NextUp Comedy (@nextupcomedy).
We talked about...
- How he started a project to help the community and help us out.
- How they’re making a community around the product and building it into the existing live scene.
- Scratching your own itch and making sure that you love what you’re doing so there’s at least 1 customer for the thing you’re making.
- The future of online content and hour long shows.
- How to make money from views of your content online.
This podcast would be great for anyone who is interested in how online content makes money, and how to get your show seen by more people by sharing it online with fans who love your work.